- Rated Capacity: 1300 mAh
- Max pulse discharge current: 15 Amp
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7 Volts.
Target resistance: 0.3 Ohm is the lowest resistance recommended for these batteries.
DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE INEXPERIENCED WITH OHMS LAW OR BATTERY SAFTEY, WE ADVISE THAT YOU DO EXTENSIVE RESEARCH BEFORE USE!
1) NEVER use a NiCd/NiMH charger to charge Li-ion/LiPo batteries. Use a charger designed for charge LiPo/Li-ion batteries only.
2) ALWAYS inspect the battery to ensure there are no signs of damage, deformity, or swelling before charging. If there are, do not continue charging the battery, and follow the proper procedures to dispose of the battery.
3) ALWAYS charge batteries in a fireproof container and away from combustible material. Do not charge on surfaces that can catch fire – this includes: wood, cloth, carpet, or in the application’s device.
4) NEVER charge batteries unattended. Always remain in constant observation of the charging process & react to potential problems that may occur.
5) NEVER charge a deformed, swollen or ballooned battery. Continuing to charge a battery that has begun to swell will result in a fire. Follow these steps:
- STOP the charging process by unplugging the charger, and disconnect the battery from it immediately
- Disconnect battery from the device immediately.
- Place it in an open non-flammable area.
- Watch it for approx. 30 minutes from a safe distance.
- Follow proper procedure to dispose of battery
6) NEVER allow the battery’s positive and negative leads to touch. This can cause the batteries to short and lead to fire!
7) If for any reason you need to cut the terminal wires of an assembled Li-ion/LiPo battery pack, it will be necessary to cut each wire separately, ensuring the wires to not touch each other or a short may occur
8) Store Li-ion batteries in a cool, dry place between 40-80° F.
9) NEVER store Li-ion/LiPo batteries in any locations that can exceed these temperatures such as a vehicle, garage, or in the sun.
10) Keep your batteries out of reach of children and pets.